Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter bulk diet

ireekofawesomeness

Big Bro
Platinum
i am starting HST soon as soon as i get over this nasty strep throat and this is the diet i have mapped out so far, lemme know what you guys think...my ststs are 21 y/o, 241 lbs, 6'6, around 14-15%bf

MEAL 1 - 16 oz skim milk
1 cup oats
46g whey protein
2 tbsp natural PB

MEAL 2 - 2 slices FF cheese
8 jumbo egg whites
3 jumbo egg yolks
16 oz skim milk
2 slices whole wheat bread

MEAL 3 - 2 white meat turkey burgers
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 cup/2 servings (before cooking) brown rice

MEAL 4 - PREWORKOUT - 1 large apple
23g whey protein
1 tbsp natural PB

MEAL 5 - POSTWORKOUT - 70g whey protein
64 oz shoprite brand gatorade drink (all dextrose, 112g carbs)

MEAL 6 - 8 oz chicken breast
90g worth of some sort of quality carb, brown rice, sweetpotato...
2 tbsp natural PB

MEAL 7 - 12 oz 93% ground beef
2 tbsp flaxseed oil

daily totals would be approximately4496 calories, divided into 430g protein, 104g fat, and 460g carbs.

That diet looks really solid bro. Excellent choice of foods, good variety, a good p/c/f ratio, and frequent meals. It's a great example of what a clean bulk should look like. If you can eat like that for the next few months (and have got a decent work-out sorted out), you should see some really good gains in lbm with only a little amount of fat increase - I follow a similar diet and that's what I've been getting.

I suggest you try and replace some of the PB in a couple of your meals with olive oil and/or flaxseed oil. Also, try to incorporate fish into your diet (if you like it) like trout, orange roughy, salmon etc

your fat intake may be a lil too low .. take musmar's suggestion, but instead of replacing PB with olive oil/flax oil, just add it with one of your meals. a tbsp or two should do

This diet is a variation of what I use-- I like the breakdown of it. My only addition would be to add a kiwi here and there for enzymes so you could digest all that food (or fresh pineapple, or enzyme tabs). You may also be able to find milk with enzymes in it so you can digest it better. I figure, soak up all the nutrients you can!

Top Bottom