Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will one day of gultony (high cal/carb) screw up weeks of dieting (low cal/low carb?)

DStockholm

this is also in the diet forum thought id get a faster reply here though...thanks.

if im on a low cal/moderate carb diet all week (2000 cal)and then say i binge and eat (5000-6000 cal) one day what will that do my my progress? Will it cause some major damage to my fat loss? Will I fuck everything up like the weeks of dieting? Is that one day going to screw me with all those calories. I figure you can't gain that much fat from eating like that once a week, how could you body even take in that many cals? It seems when i have my cheat day I tend to get started on some carbs and then i cant stop and tear up some serious cals/sugar/carbs. I assume i should not do this, plus it makes me feel sick and bloated.

I know that a "cheat day" is supposed to be having a few extra things, like a small pizza or something like that, but i can't handle that and i end up eating like 2 large pizzas. Whats the cost of this?

well i got some mixed responses from the search some says its good some say its bad i guess id like to bump this to get some more opinions. it seems like a good concept. overfeeding and all.

bro cheat days are good for you as long as u dont overdo it. u see when u are on a low calorie diet for some time your body depletes its stored carbohydrate reserves know as glycogen. since your depleted your body turns to other sources of energy, such as fat and protein. thats why when u diet u should increase protein. ok but as for what a lowcalorie diet does it also lowers your metabolism. u see, when u start eating less calories than u did previously yourbody senses this and starts to slow its metabolism down to preserve energy. by cheating once a week u "trick" your body into being fed good so it responds by stimulating your metabolism. secondly, it helps to replenish depleted gycogen reserves thereby giving you more energy. lastly. its good for u phsychologically when u know you have been dieting hard and can look forward to something good. think of it as a lil reward for all the hard work and dedication. remember though, a good cheat meal doesnt give u the right to gorge on sloppy foods all day. it depends on the individual i guess because everyone has different metabolisms.

Top Bottom