Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are you supposed to avoid breads, fruits, and dairy when cutting?

They're only bad if you're on a keto/atkins diet. But even if you're not, you can't eat a lot of them. A little fruit is ok, but it has a lot of simple carbs/sugars in it which are not good for cutting. Wheat bread is ok, but you don't want to take in a whole lot of it. Only thing wrong with most dairy is the high animal fat content. That too is something you need to watch while dieting.

Last edited:
So I ask the question again, what's wrong with skim milk? It has 0.1% fat.... that's not much. And the carb content can't be that much....

According to your subject line, I shouldn't be able to loose weight at all. I eat 2 slices of bread, brand is "White-Wheat". I also eat 2 servings cottage cheese, 1 cup of yogurt, and 16oz of skim milk each day. That's the only dairy I eat.

i dont really avoid bread i had bread about 2servings a day

one for my 2nd meal which is 2whole wheat toast about 23carbs i think

and hamburger whole wheat bun i think its 37carbs......... some people avoid it because it effects they ability to loose fat/weight.....

i seem to look more lean now.....dunno maybe for the first time i started eating clean...........:/ and doin am weightlifing (I HEARD thats when testosterone the highest)

but you need to experiment yourself:)

oh and i eat about 2 -3 1/2cup servings of cottage cheese 2% low fat cottage cheese i think its 1.5gramf per serving......:) :)

hey i gotta get my protein :)

D00fy said:
oh and i eat about 2 -3 1/2cup servings of cottage cheese 2% low fat cottage cheese i think its 1.5gramf per serving......:) :)

hey i gotta get my protein :)

Yes, you do get the protein, but you also are gonna get a buttload of staturated fat as well. Check the label and check out how much saturated fat you're getting per serving taking in three cups of cc.

Top Bottom