Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why prop for cutting?

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Why does everyone say propionate esters for cutting? Is it because people cut right before shows that test, or is it the water retention? If its water retention why would that makes any difference? The water is only temporary so why bother with all the pins?

Prop is also much higher quality with a better absorption rate. For every 100mg of prop you inject your body absorbs 89mg of test and for all other long esters for 100mg of test your body absorbs 67mg. It kicks in faster and leaves your body quicker as well. Don't have to wait long after last pin to start pct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Prop is also much higher quality with a better absorption rate. For every 100mg of prop you inject your body absorbs 89mg of test and for all other long esters for 100mg of test your body absorbs 67mg. It kicks in faster and leaves your body quicker as well. Don't have to wait long after last pin to start pct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Ya, I know all this, but that doesn't explain why it's optimal for cutting.

Ya, I know all this, but that doesn't explain why it's optimal for cutting.

I think it depends on who you ask honestly. IMO it doesn't matter. I will run Test E while cutting no problem. I think the main reason some people want to use prop or recommend it is because they think there is less water retention on it. I personally had no issues with extra water retention on Test E, and if you do it can easily be remedied by controlling diet and running the right AI dose.

I think it depends on who you ask honestly. IMO it doesn't matter. I will run Test E while cutting no problem. I think the main reason some people want to use prop or recommend it is because they think there is less water retention on it. I personally had no issues with extra water retention on Test E, and if you do it can easily be remedied by controlling diet and running the right AI dose.
I agree Rick, i think this is another bro science myth that spread too far. Even if one does hold extra water from enanthate or cypionate and you are in a show that's testing for substances, it would be just as easy to start the cut a few weeks earlier and let the extra water retention subside. I don't know why anyone would prefer pinning ED or EOD just for water you can control with an AI, etc. Thanks for the responses guys, i just wanted to know what some of ya'll thought.

Last edited:
Top Bottom