Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why is this old idea of not skipping breakfast still touted by academics?

splizzit

“Eating a nutritious breakfast is always a good way to start your morning. Because your metabolism slows down during sleep, eating can fire it up and help you burn more calories throughout the day. According to Rush University Medical Center, “When you eat breakfast, you’re telling your body that there are plenty of calories to be had for the day. When you skip breakfast, the message your body gets is that it needs to conserve rather than burn any incoming calories.”

Steve, hoping you’ll weigh in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote an Ebook where i touch on this, it is in my signature.

there are many reasons why they push breakfast and the simple reason is farmers gotta sell their bacon, pork, eggs, hash browns, milk, OJ, pancakes, muffins, bagels etc. to people. it is big business

the whole idea behind breakfast and the food pyramid was to help farmers in the US during the hard times. all of us were raised brainwashed to believe in it. the AHA pushes cereal as being good for the heart and people believe it, they want you to believe that cheerios is good for the heart. it isn't. we've seen the results in the USA of eating these huge breakfasts over the past 30 years. go to IHOP or denny's and look at how obese people are. it sure as hell doesn't seem to work huh?

if we take a look at the healthiest people in the world (mediterran diet) they eat lunch as their largest meal of the day. followed by a moderate dinner. they usually skip breakfast or might have a super light one. and in Japan lunch is so important they close their stock market for a lunch break.

so LUNCH is the most important meal of the day, not breakfast.

the proper way to eat is wake up and hydrate.. that should be your first priority. and only after you hydrate if you are legitimately hungry then yeah have a light breakfast.. maybe an egg or two and some fruit. if you aren't hungry then don't eat. then you eat your biggest meal at lunch and have a moderate dinner. 2 meals a day is the way we evolved to eat. and shitting out twice a day. not eating 10 meals a day and shitting once a day like most americans. we aren't cows that graze all day, our stomachs aren't designed like that.

also when you have a meal don't have it front of the tv, or while you are driving, etc. you eat slowly and enjoy the time. i like to eat out in my patio.. no tv, no cell phone, no iphone, etc. the way we eat now is completely WRONG, hence why all these problems are getting worse and worse

if anyone needs more info feel free to hit me up for a consult and i will get you on track eating the way we should eat

Top Bottom