Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why no dairy? is soy dairy

missyd143

how come we cant eat no dairy/? can i replace my regular milk with soy ? soy has no lactose and is that ok ??? or does it make no difference ...i use the regular soy wit no added sugar or shit

it all depends on your goals....if you're bulking then you can have all the dairy you want.....if you're cutting then you still need a little bit of dairy so you get some calcium (so many people overlook that). if you're cutting I'd suggest about 8 oz. of skim milk a day or maybe even less but no more.

If you're dieting I think it's a very good idea to get plenty of protein from whey isolate and low fat cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is a good source of calcium, though you should still supplement your calcium intake. And of course if you're on a keto diet then high fat cheese is good to eat in moderation. In either case milk and yogurt are best avoided because of the carb content. It's not impossible to lose fat with whole dairy in your diet, just a little harder to keep on track with your diet.

No, Soy is not dairy b/c it comes from soy beans, not a cow. Now soy milk is very good for you, but be careful b/c some people do have an allergy to soy. I also read that too much soy in your diet can mess with your thyroid...(it could just be one of those BS studies like cell phones giving you cancer) but you never know. Make sure if you buy soy milk that it isn't loaded with sugar b/c sometimes they add sugar b/c plain ol soy milk tastes like crap. If it tastes real good, there is probably a lot of sugar in it.

Top Bottom