Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I feel so good ?

plugs3

I barely eat and train twice a day. But feel really good! Seems strange. I train hard and would think I need fuel but I can go all day and not get hungry until 9pm. Is that bad or good?

It will be very hard to add size if you aren't getting enough calories to support it, but if that's not your goal, more power to you.

Last edited:
I barely eat and train twice a day. But feel really good! Seems strange. I train hard and would think I need fuel but I can go all day and not get hungry until 9pm. Is that bad or good?

Who knows. What are your aims?

Last edited:
because when you eat your body uses up energy to digest that food. 50% of your energy everyday is wasted digesting food. in your case you are transferring that energy to other things

that is why intermittent fasting people say they don't get sleepy in the afternoon and can sleep less at night and still feel rested anyway. when you over eat like 90% of guys do you end up being one of those perma bulkers in the gym who are 'big' and can 'lift heavy'.. but they look like shit

also ADRENALINE. we evolved to have energy while we had to find food. we didn't evolve to find food then have energy

it is funny to me how you accidentally found this out, now you can simply use this new thing as a weapon. unfortunately most people on these forums and in the gym have no fucking clue about this concept. they just know how to stick steroids in their ass and eat a lot. but if you listen to our podcasts we actually talk a lot about all this.

When i prolong fast for days or weeks I actually have my BEST WORKOUTS for those reasons.

so my advice for you starting out is to intermittent fast, make sure you hydrate and add some electrolytes to your water, THEN you can workout, then you eat a meal. that is the correct order that you should do it for top energy

Define barely eat. Where are you in relation to your caloric requirements? Many are eating a lot more than they think they are

Top Bottom