Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why am I more cut after a week of eating like shit????

reelbig004

Bros,
I dieted down to 7% bf before I went on my cruise a week ago. Eating hardly any carbs, with high protein and high efa. Felt like shit, with no energy. While on the cruise I did cardio most days in the morning and worked out 3 times during the week I was gone, but my eating was absolute shit. I'm talking 4 large meals during the day of pretty much whatever I wanted. At night I would eat at least a 5000 calorie dinner (multiple apetizers, main courses, and deserts). I started the trip at 6'3, 180 pounds, 7%. i just weighed this morning and was at 188 pounds. 8 pounds in a week, but I look more cut, more full. Please explain what the fuck is going on?

In short - the extra carbs make you look less flat - therefore your muscles are fuller and shows off your "cuts" better.

Yea, I don't think this lasts long. I have never competed in BB but I have always heard of ppl carbing up at the end of contest prep.

lexington said:
wow - interesting
temporary though?

my friend competes and he diets for 12 weeks. 24 hrs before a show he carbs up and it looks like he gains 10 pounds. I think alot of top bbers do this. :/

Top Bottom