Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whole or skim milk?

Milks just like fuckin sugar water.I only drink skim millk with everything Ceral Coffee etc..Whole milk is just to high in fat,and sugar.

WHole milk contains alot of saturated fat, which is bad for health. I suggest trying reduced, low or nonfat milk instead.

The sugar content of whole milk and skim milk should be similiar, though.

yeah, all the milks have carbs in them (i.e. whole, semiskimmed and skimmed) if i remember right

whole milk has more vitamin A, D and E in it as its fat soluble and more fat = more vit. im not sure if they add the ADE to skimmedmik to compensate

but a lot of the fat in whole milk is saturated......so i;d stick to skimmed or semi skimmed :)

I wouldent drink milk at all, even skim milk. Water and fiberone cereal is awesom I dont miss milk one bit.

Whole milk is still milk, and it's not as bad for you as everything else the "average American" eats. If you're carrying around 20 extra lbs of fat or compete in shows, then no, it's probably not for you. But anyone else...

...one aspect being forgotten here is the calories. For those of us who need to take in a shitload of calories, whole milk really helps. I have a quart a day, which pushes me over 3000. Still a 1000 short, but oh well.

for someone who wants to get to or stay around the 10% mark, i think its fine, but if ur looking to compete or want to be 6-8% then cut it out completly!

Top Bottom