Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whole eggs vs. Egg whites

OliviaZ0D

I got into a debate with my girlfriend who is big into fitness, was a college athlete at div1 so mad respect for her but she was saying to separate egg whites from the egg when cooking cause the yolk is high in cholesterol and fat. I was saying the whole egg should be eaten and we got into a blowup fight. What is your verdict?

You should eat the whole egg, egg white and yolk to get all the good fats and proteins. I eat eggs whole, I dont do the whites alone.

i wonder if animals in nature find an egg and separate it from the yolk and just eat the white part.

and i wonder if humans for the past 2M years have done that

the whole separating the egg white from the egg is just made up bullshit some geek came up with to seem smart. nobody can give an explanation as to how that makes any sense. i've heard things from it has cholesterol (okay and so what? you don't screw up your cholesterol levels from eating things with cholesterol lol) I've also heard it has fat (okay so what? natural fats are good for you)

if you really think a yolk is bad and should be avoided then don't eat eggs in the first place.

The nutrition is in the yolk. Also, fat is not bad for you and dietary cholesterol is very different from having high LDL.

Top Bottom