Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here thinks they have the best diet to get ripped im talkin 5percent ripped

N

nclifter6feet6

i know we got alot of badasses here so whats your diet to get around 5 percent bodyfat. preferebly if your not "chemically enhanced" (i dont have nothin against those folks, its just i would like a natural way without sauce)so if u got down that low naturally please post . thanks for your help laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dude, almost any intelligent diet will get you down to 5% if you stay consistent and intense.

So don't be asking "us" , who has the "best" diet. This ain't no pie eating contest.

Instead you should be asking "yourself", if you have the desire, ability and power to do what it takes.

Tha One CrumCake said:
Dude, almost any intelligent diet will get you down to 5% if you stay consistent and intense.

So don't be asking "us" , who has the "best" diet. This ain't no pie eating contest.

Instead you should be asking "yourself", if you have the desire, ability and power to do what it takes.

Good Call.

sorry to ask, i was just wondering if anyone had any unconventional ideas im around 8-9 percent by the way and dropping. i do know how to diet but there are some uncoventional relativly unknown diets that also work out there that arent so popular. laterzzzzzzzzzzz

also alot of diets fail even if they sound good on paper, there are diets that are fairly easy to stick to unlike your diet which is a bitch to do crum but does yeild great results when completed. some diets give even better results without the "craving" effect from a diet like yours, maybe some others have ideas on no craving "5 percent bodyfat diets"

nclifter6feet6 said:
also alot of diets fail even if they sound good on paper, there are diets that are fairly easy to stick to unlike your diet which is a bitch to do crum but does yeild great results when completed. some diets give even better results without the "craving" effect from a diet like yours, maybe some others have ideas on no craving "5 percent bodyfat diets"

I just think it's cute that although you've never tried "my" diet, you still know everything about it. Wow.

Also, on a side note.... This isn't "my diet". I didn't invent this diet. The principles which I wrote about have been around, and have been done by bodybuilders for many years. I merely organized it up a little bit and "put it on paper" for people to see.

nclifter6feet6 said:
some diets give even better results without the "craving" effect from a diet like yours, maybe some others have ideas on no craving "5 percent bodyfat diets"

There is no such thing.

If you're body is not getting something, it will ALWAYS crave it.

Eat no carbs, and you'll crave bisquits.
Eat no fat, and you'll crave steak.
Eat no protein, and you'll turn into a bitch.
Don't have sex, you'll want sex.
Go on a Bulking diet, you'll want to start a cutting diet.
Go on a Cutting diet, you'll want to start a bulking diet.

You CAN'T comfortably do something and expect to get extraordinary results... (i.e. 5% bodyfat.)

It's about being uncomfortable. That's how you get somewhere.
It's about going through the Pain. Go through the pain, and the final outcome will be Pleasure.

That is just how things work.

This whole thing is Mind Power.

Last edited:
Tha One CrumCake said:

Go on a Bulking diet, you'll want to start a cutting diet.
Go on a Cutting diet, you'll want to start a bulking diet.

There is a reason for that, and it is far from just psychological.

Par Deus said:

There is a reason for that, and it is far from just psychological.

Perhaps the "reason" for it happening isn't psychological...BUT who gives a FUCK about the "reason". OVERCOMING it IS psychological.

Tha One CrumCake said:

Perhaps the "reason" for it happening isn't psychological...BUT who gives a FUCK about the "reason". OVERCOMING it IS psychological.

At a certain point, overcoming it is counterproductive. You should read my leptin articles.

Top Bottom