Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here thinks they have the best diet to get ripped im talkin 5percent ripped

Hmm

HARD WORK + DEDICATIOn = Success. That is the formula I follow for my Weightlifting, WORK, SChool, DIET work. Like for example

After eating some MCdonalds, was it really worth it, would a small steak and a sweet potato tasted just as good and been just as healthy, Or a peice of cake, taste good, feels good for 1 hour then u feel the guilt and look bad.

Instead of studying you go out and drink with friends, You fail that exam, you dont lift the next day, Diet sucks, and your hungover at work.

I just think it's cute that although you've never tried "my" diet, you still know everything about it. Wow.

i detect a smartassvibe from u maybe it pissed u off cuase i didnt like your diet, ur diet is excellent im just whining cuase i cant handle it.

im glad u think im cute cuz i get mad honeys hahah, but anyways i have tried your diet wasnt much fun eating superlow carbs and low fat and just expensive ass protien and feeling soooo tired all the time. maybe im the only one that cant handle the diet.

peace out feeewl

:fro:

this seems to be a psychological thing, if thats what par and crum are saying. so any supplements that boost your psycological abilities or sommfin?????????????

I am currently at 5.7% bf, have been as high as 7% and as low as 3.9% until my doctor told me that was not health.

To get LOW I just dropped my calories by about 500, and cut out all "bad" stuff.

No Mayo, No Dressings, no candy, no soda, no saturated fats, no alcohol.

I ate tons of vegetables to fill me up. Green beans, broccoli, carrots. Lots of protein so I did not lose muscle as I lost the fat. Moderate carbs.

The key was losing all of the erroneous junk. Just keep in mind its temporary.. I did it for 2 months or so because I wanted my abs to be ripped.. now nearly a year later I eat whatever the hell I want (but with tons of protein) and I still have kept the 8 pack.

Brian

thats impressive work man. congrats on a diet well done. u said u dropped your cals by 500? so how many calories did you take in the whole day?

im 6feet6 235 or so 9 percent body fat u can almost see the sixer when i flex ive kinda been yo yoing off and on the animalbolics diet i just tend to eat too much after my workout but ive been taking ala for a week it seems to calm down my hunger cravings when i eat my post workout meal. it doesnt let my insulin levels fluctuate too much to where i feel even more hungry once i start eating carbs

The best diet to get down to 5%bf is the one you can stick with until you get there. Everyone is different and some diets work better for some than others. You'll probably just have to experiment.

Asking for help dieting then to not be willing to do what it takes? C'mon!!!! It is like asking for help bulking and not wanting to force feed. Or asking how to increase your prot intake but refusing to eat eggs or tuna.

B True

nclifter6feet6 thats impressive work man. congrats on a diet well done. u said u dropped your cals by 500? so how many calories did you take in the whole day?

To drop 500 cals a day I cut out the "bad stuff" like I said. 2 sodas a day.. that was 300 calories right there... think of how easy that is.

My total intake was around 2500-3000

Right now I am trying to gain and my intake is 3500-4000

Eating a normal semi healthy diet lands me around 3000-3500/day..

I am looking for ways to get even more down though so I can gain some weight!

I am 6'2" 190 now... heaviest I've been in my life.

I was 6'2" 145 when I was 15

6'2" 175 when I was 18

dropped to 6'2" 165 when I was 23 because I was running half matathons

am now 25 and up to 6'2" 190... was 180 3 months ago.

Brian

Top Bottom