Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has been to a bodybuilding competition?

I was in five 4 score and 3 years ago.

Been to the last 4-5 Arnold Classics in Columbus, OH.

competed or been to one?

Ive been to a half dozen or so.. all boring and overpriced. Last one was some so Cal Classicin PB San Diego about 2 or 3 years ago..

as with most bodybuilding shows in so Cal.. it was in a middle school auditorium.. the bathrooms were broken, seat felt liek church pews, long line ot get in and most of the women looked like men.. oh and ticvkets were 23 dollars PER PERSON!!

and you wonder why its a dying sport (past time, hobby?)..

I went to the Arnold Classic in 2002 but didnt watch the BB Competition. On a side note, a friend of mine just competed in his 1st BB comp (Gold's Classic in NJ i believe) and took 2nd place! So Id like to send a shout out to him.

Went to the 01 Olympia. Great time! Expo was the shit. Talking to and taking pics with all your favorite bbers and fitness honeys.

Other than that been to many local shows here. Gopher State, North Star, Muscle Mania, couple others I'm sure. I have friends that compete and my uncle used to. The bigger local shows always have a decent guest poser too.

Top Bottom