Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else here doesn't consistently take their protein shakes???

Mike P.T.

Just curious because no matter what I just can't stay consistent with it. I hate the way it runs right through me and so I don't feel it's a good sacrafice if I have to go to the bathroom too much. I know I have to start and maybe take it little by little and maybe with food but I'm just not consistent with it. I like to get my nutrition from regular foods but I know it's not practical to get all the nutrition one needs for optimal gains so I guess I'm not doing what's optimal.... :mix:

I'll try to take it AT LEAST for post workout. That should make a good difference just from that. :)

they gotta be thick, if there not thick i vomit so fast. ug

I was getting problems with gas before, but now I think my body has gotten used to it.

Does anyone know if TOO much protein is not good for your health? I've heard of people who have gotten sick from drinking too much protein.

sometimes I can't be bothered, sometimes I don' t eat over 80g protein per day, but as long as I'm getting stronger I don't care, if my strength is not increasing sometimes I'll get a bit more serious.

ivkk said:
I was getting problems with gas before, but now I think my body has gotten used to it.

Does anyone know if TOO much protein is not good for your health? I've heard of people who have gotten sick from drinking too much protein.

The same people who say that the most important part of training is resting and that streching should make up 25% of your workout and the cheese in pizza is good are the same people that say that protien will kill ya.

Doesn't the body process the protein as its broken down into amino acids? Isn't it possible drinking too many shakes has an adverse effect on the body. It seems like we are over working the bodys ability to break down the protein, and not giving it much time to re-cooperate.

interesting post mike. i have to force myself to drink a shake in the morning and i give myself at least 15 minutes to drink it as i am getting ready for work, taking one sip at a time. the shakes do often go right thru me. i am off cycle now but when i was on i stopped and i was still putting on weight.

I love my protein shakes. I drink at least 2 a day.

ivkk: I only know of two possible side-effects of large consumption of protein.
1) Protein + Milk: Stinky poo poo genocide-like farts that make you want to kill yourself
2) Protein + Lifting Weights: hard tumor-like growths all over the body

Top Bottom