Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who eat before going to bed and wake up in the middle of the night to eat again?!!?

Shinobi

Ok I ALWAYS eat whey with almond butter before going to bed BUT I always wake up in the middle of the night around 3AM and eat something but I dont remember at all! For an example, its 6AM now and beside my laptop there is a small plate with rest of whey with oatmeal and the oatmeal bag is also beside my laptop. I dont remember eating this!!!! I cant control! Its been like an year like that. I try to control myself but when I think Im controling the situation the next day I see foods all over my apartment and then I realize that Im still waking up and eating in the middle of the night!!! Last monday I woke up and I saw right beside my head on the matress 3 rest of apples and I ate those 3 apples but do I remember? NO
I dont know what to do anymore. I could lock myself in my bedroom and throw the key under the door but I live by myself in my apartment and no one will open the door for me. I dont have bad foods in my kitchen because when I wake up during my sleep I almost doesnt chose what Im going to eat so If I have something like Vanilla ice ream I would eat it but I only have to have whey, oatmeal, peanutt butter and other diet stuff. Someone feels the same ?

Last edited:
Re: Who eat before going to bed and wake up in the middle of the night to eat again?!

But what is the point of putting up signs if I dont remember a single moment of what I did?!?!

Yeah I don't think signs will help. He's obviously not conscious of what he's doing. Lock the door before going to bed and see if that helps, although I doubt it will because you'll probably just unlock it when you wake up. =\

Re: Who eat before going to bed and wake up in the middle of the night to eat again?!

I dont smoke weed but I ONLY sleep if I take 2 xanax, valiuns, ambiens etc
I have to keep switching them everyday so I dont get used to a specif medicine.

Shinobi said:
I dont smoke weed but I ONLY sleep if I take 2 xanax, valiuns, ambiens etc
I have to keep switching them everyday so I dont get used to a specif medicine.

DUH????? You are out of it...........either quit taking the drugs, or lock the fridge........are you gaining fat? If not, your body may be telling you its hungry....eat up

Top Bottom