Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who drinks milk and eats red meat while cutting?

[CinnamonBuns]

just curious

i havnt had any/much milk while cutting

after fat loss started to slow, i removed red meats from my diet to see how things progress from there.

does anybody keep either of these in their diets while cutting?

I completely cut out milk while cutting and have seen better results, plus I've read around that milk should be avoided when cutting due to its high sugar content.

I haven't ate red meat in ages but it seems lean red meats (roast beef) are fine to eat.

LOL, cutting for me just means less food intake overall. I still eat BK, McD's, etc. 2-3 times a day and can lean out. Not for BBing purposes though like stepping on stage.

i use non fat lactose free milk daily and i'm sitting at 7% bf. it doesn't have all the sugar regular milk does.

Don't drink milk, but always keep the red meat in, even the fatty cuts, just eat less of them when cutting. Red meat=power!

yeah i would like to be pointed in the direction of a good butcher is bris that sells kangaroo

i eat red meat about every other day and i drink about a half gallon of milk
every day. i had a bf scan last week and i'm 7.6 %. i was probably 6%
a month ago, but i've been bulking a tad. in all fairness i'm naturally lean
and i can get away with a lot.

I'm cutting right now and eating red meat and milk. Granted its lean ground beef and skim milk but still. It's all about cals in vs. cals out and for different people macros can be important as well. But other than that, if you allow for the carb content of the milk to be a part of the diet then there is nothing wrong with it and red meat just has more cals per oz than chicken or fish so just eat smaller portions.

Top Bottom