Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who buys frozen chicken breasts?

casualbb

Plat Hero
Platinum
I had a dude buy some stuff for me from the market, and when I said "chicken breasts" he got me a sack of frozen ones.

I only deal with thawed ones usually, what's the best way to cook this stuff without it tasting like butt?

I bought some dirt cheap frozen chicken breast

Looks like they've added 30% water while freezing the meat
and the texture was awful

don't use the microwave !

i buy 4lb bags of frozen every week. cook them on my George Foreman grill only takes 5 mins and taste good as fresh

just put them in a bowl filled with cold water for a few hours to defrost them and them cook them exactly how you normally would. i pan fry them in 2 tbsp olive oil.

K, so thawing isn't that big a deal.

where my buddy really blew it was these have bones in them. Blarg.

thawing them is no big deal. i think they taste the same with some seasoning...in dont do bland chicken.

I'm sick of fucking chicken. Steak. Lots and lots of steak. Marinate it in some garlic teriyaki sauce. Top round london broil. Bam. Tastes amazing. Dawg.

God.

Tom Treutlein said:
I'm sick of fucking chicken. Steak. Lots and lots of steak. Marinate it in some garlic teriyaki sauce. Top round london broil. Bam. Tastes amazing. Dawg.

God.
im a steak lover myself and im sick of both chicken and steak lol i pretty much only eat filet mignon too but im getting very tired of it..lots of preotein in pizza too lol

Top Bottom