Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to add natty PB? and general diet advice.

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I'm trying to maintain 2500-3000 cal daily. It keeps me still being able to gain LBM and lose fat. I have basically dropped all the extras. I want to go protien and fats. carbs make me fat.

The only carbs I get on purpose are what little is in my two shakes and maybe a bagel or cup of oats in the morning. If I do eat more carbs its only at post W/O meal. Any carbs if I "were" to add more would be from oats.

so its something like;

1) bagel/shake

2) 8-10 oz chicken

3) same as 2

4) usually post w/o shake goes in this area

5) same as 2

6) same as 2

*****some days there are meals 7 and 8. it depends on when I get up in the morning and start the process. If I get up at noon then there arent usually 8 meals.....you get it...

I always end up with 450-ish grams protien and at least 2800-ish calories. carbs usually are between 100-200g.
I want to add natty PB for extra fat and cals but I want to know where it would benefit the most. Keep in mind I could eat that shit all day. The natty PB i get is to die for!

YES, its chicken, over and over. some days or sometimes for a week, I will change it out for salmon. Next few days I will start a run of nothing but sirloin for probably 4 days. I dont eat veggies or fruit so please dont suggest those.

I am using prop right now with this diet, soon to be adding NPP.

I'm trying to maintain 2500-3000 cal daily. It keeps me still being able to gain LBM and lose fat. I have basically dropped all the extras. I want to go protien and fats. carbs make me fat.

The only carbs I get on purpose are what little is in my two shakes and maybe a bagel or cup of oats in the morning. If I do eat more carbs its only at post W/O meal. Any carbs if I "were" to add more would be from oats.

so its something like;

1) bagel/shake

2) 8-10 oz chicken

3) same as 2

4) usually post w/o shake goes in this area

5) same as 2

6) same as 2

*****some days there are meals 7 and 8. it depends on when I get up in the morning and start the process. If I get up at noon then there arent usually 8 meals.....you get it...

I always end up with 450-ish grams protien and at least 2800-ish calories. carbs usually are between 100-200g.
I want to add natty PB for extra fat and cals but I want to know where it would benefit the most. Keep in mind I could eat that shit all day. The natty PB i get is to die for!

YES, its chicken, over and over. some days or sometimes for a week, I will change it out for salmon. Next few days I will start a run of nothing but sirloin for probably 4 days. I dont eat veggies or fruit so please dont suggest those.

I am using prop right now with this diet, soon to be adding NPP.

You are really missing out by not eating fibrous green veggies.

Bagels = Fat Ass. Cut them out. Oats + blueberries or grapfruit is a better choice imo.

Whenever you combine carbs and protein with no fat you get a crazy insulin response. This is not really a bad thing, but if you're cutting you want to control insulin as much as possible. Even PWO imo. If you continue to have your shake and bagel for breakfast I recommend adding the ANPB here. The fat in the ANPB will blunt the riduclous insulin spike from that bagel/shake combo.

I just cant do veggies. They are gross.:biggrin: Havnt eaten them since I was 3-4yrs old. No yams or eggs either. Ewww. Call me weird but thats the story. I got different oats and they arent nearly as good as my old ones. So I stopped eating them for a few weeks. I know the bagel is technically crap but Its about all I do for garbage since I cant eat the shit I really love like cheese!!

You really need to start from scratch with your diet. Trust me, being off 10% on your diet can cut your gains in half. After cutting the last 4 months I'm pretty convinced pb, nuts, high fat fish,etc...have no place in a bodybuilding diet. They are too high in calories.

That said...if you're going to eat a bagel, you might as well not even try on the rest of your day.

I'm really not one of those know it all bros on here. It's awesome you're putting in the effort, I just want to see you get maximum results. Learn to tolerate some of the foods you dont like. I used to never eat eggs and now I think of them as a treat!

You really need to start from scratch with your diet. Trust me, being off 10% on your diet can cut your gains in half. After cutting the last 4 months I'm pretty convinced pb, nuts, high fat fish,etc...have no place in a bodybuilding diet. They are too high in calories.

That said...if you're going to eat a bagel, you might as well not even try on the rest of your day.

I'm really not one of those know it all bros on here. It's awesome you're putting in the effort, I just want to see you get maximum results. Learn to tolerate some of the foods you dont like. I used to never eat eggs and now I think of them as a treat!

As far as diet, I'm not trying to cut right now, just not become a fat ass. The bagel once in a while happens if I am out of oats. Usually dont eat nuts even though I love them. Pretty much just red meat, ground turkey, chicken, salmon, albacore. I was going just chicken but I go a few days on one thing then switch it up for a few ect. Carb wise its usually just oats. Maybe a small amount of whole grain bread once or twice a day. I decided to bump the cals.
I decided to cut after cycle, or run a cutting cycle after this one. Just trying to not , as I said, "gain" BF%

Letsrunit, I would love to see your diet bro.

To the OP - I prefer natty OB before bed as the fats slow absorption of the other proteins I consume.

Be careful on going too low on the carbs. Shoot for about 150 a day Id say if you wanna go low.

Top Bottom