Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you over consume calories

Bruno7

Hi, I have been dieting for a while and my caloric intake is supposed to be 1600 a day to lose weight, I have been consuming
that qty for the last 3 weeks and I can see I'm losing weight ( 6kilos lost), but this last weekend I consume over 6000 calories between
saturday and sunday, I wonder if that will affect my weight loss to the point of ruining completely all the
progress I've done so far, thank you.

a calorie is not a calorie first off

so counting calories the way you are doing will not work long term anyway. it works in the short term yes, but not long term

2nd off there is this belief likely invented by some fat dude to justify their crappy eating that you are supposed to have a cheat day to 'speed up metabolism'.. yeah i know it sounds absurd but you still have diet coaches parroting that bs as fact all over the place. if you are overweight you cannot have cheat days and eat crappy period. once you get lean then you can have cheat meals.. but until then you are only screwing shit up.

Hi, I have been dieting for a while and my caloric intake is supposed to be 1600 a day to lose weight, I have been consuming
that qty for the last 3 weeks and I can see I'm losing weight ( 6kilos lost), but this last weekend I consume over 6000 calories between
saturday and sunday, I wonder if that will affect my weight loss to the point of ruining completely all the
progress I've done so far, thank you.

Ruining it all? No. But don't do it again

You basically undid a weeks worth of progress. It's not the end of the world. Just learn from your mistake and don't let it happen again.

Be proactive. Find out why you binged and create an action plan to prevent it from happening again.

3500 excess calories is a pound. You might have gained a pound or so back. Definitely you did not undo everything. It happens so just move on and refocus. Dont stress out.

Top Bottom