Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When not cutting/bulking, What do you eat?

anths

This is not a poll, rather a question. Do you maintain eating 6-8 small meals every few hours or just eat 3-4 meals a day? I have gotten to a point where I am about happy with my weight, a few more pounds to cut, and I want to know what everyone eats to maintain their weight. I am in HS so I am not able to eat 6-8 meals a day. Instead, I eat 4 clean meals and it has worked for me pretty nicely. I am sure it would have worked faster eating more meals with less calories per meal but this was the only way I could do it. Now I need to figure out if I should adjust what I eat per meal, I will still eat the same amount of meals per day.
Here is my current meal plan, for those wondering:

Breakfast:
2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites. 2 peices of whole wheat toast

Lunch:
Depends on school, usually some chicken or beef (usualy 2 servings)

Home from School:
Protein shake. piece of fruit and yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken or Steak with baked potato.

I will also snack on something small occassionaly if I get hungry between meals. I also take a vitamin with each meal.

If you have a fat metabolism you can eat bread and pasta and other high glycemic carbs and still lose weight very quicly. I have found that if you have a fast metabolism and eliminate all high glycemic carbs you wil lose alot of muscle mass as well. If you are a mesomorphic bodytype you are better off with low glycemic carbs. In order for me to lose weight I need to eat an average of 3000 calories a day an at leat 4500 to 6000 to gain weight. If I am taking equipoise I become an eating machine and can get away with 8000 calories .

Top Bottom