Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to increase protein after first deca shot ??

soybomb

Hello i have two quesitons regarding deca.

1- ive read in many posts and articles that deca takes three weeks to kick in. Does this mean i should wait three weeks before i increase my protein intake or should i increase it immediately with the first shot.

2- which is a better injection schedule once a week or split the dose and inject it every three-four days

thanks

Lol. Eat as much protein as soon as possible! You should eat much protein even when you are off gear. I started Deca/Winny cycle and this is my third week i'm eating nealry 400g protein per day and i will increse it even more.

Start a high protein regimen asap. They say it takes three weeks for deca to kick in, but i havent found that to be true. It's more like it takes three weeks before you start to notice the effects.

One thing that does annoy me is people who eat well and train hard only when they are on. You should eat the same amount of protein all the time, on or off, unless you are going to compete when you should increase it. If you were more consistent with your diet you wouldn't have to rely so much on the juice and when you did go on you would get better results. Also you will not crash as hard when you stop the shit if you stay consistent on your diet and training even when off.

Top Bottom