Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When first starting the CKD diet do you feel like you are gaining fat?

M56M

I am just starting the CKD diet and i feel like i am gaining fat. It might just be mental. Is this common in the first few days?

Thanks in advance for all replys. It is really appreciated.

M56M

You could be retaining water from taking in too much sodium.

Or it could be water bloat from not drinking enough water.

I drink at least 1 1/2 gallons of water a day, and i keep my sodium very low. I really don't think it is water bloat.

I am worrying that i might not be taking enough fat in, so maybe my body is storing it instead of using it...just a thought.

Thanks.
M56M

You might feel that way at first because you're eating foods that in your mind make you fat. Just make sure you know what you're eating and be confident that it will work. Check to see if you are in ketosis.. If you are, and you aren't eating above maintenance calories, then you're losing fat.. As far as water, until you carb up, you shouldn't hold water. Ketones have a diuretic effect, so the opposite is true.. You'll drop water, and your muscles will get flat as they dump their glycogen and water.. That can make you feel fatter too. Your muscles getting flat may be making you look smoother than you were, but don't worry, when you carb up, they'll come back.

Thanks, you put some of my worries to rest.

Can i stick to just ALA and Flaxseed oil as fats? Or do i HAVE to stick in Mayo, bacon, etc. also? Will i see better results if i don't opposed to if i do?

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

M56M

You can stick to just those, but it will be hard to get enough fat that way. You need to consume a lot of fat at first especially, and even by the tablespoon, that's a lot of flax..

Thanks bro.

Could you give me some type of break down on how that works....i have never been into eating fat so i have a hard time cosidering what is "alot". How much is alot and when should i slow it down? To what extent should i slow down?

Right now i have:
Omega fatty acids
Flaxseed oil
Mayonnaise

Top Bottom