Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When fasting how many calories to consume ?

focus3

When your fasting and your period to eat opens up how many calories are you supposed to put away before you get back into fasting?

i have adopted intermittent fasting and fasting protocols in my lifestyle.. this is why i have overcome crappy genetics and diabetes and am so lean. yes i actually CURED my diabetes from fasting, something diet gurus and doctors don't believe you can do . but i have proven them wrong over and over again.

you should read my Ebook in my signature which teaches you how to do it.

just following a calorie in and calorie out things doesn't work. the last 30 years has proven that. that is why doctors and these diet gurus 90% of their clients fail miserably

When I am doing intermittent fasting I end up eating 2 meals that day. I dont look at total calories because I will always be in a deficit.

Intermediate fasting is a eating style. It's not a diet. Calories STILL matter. If you go ape shit during your eating window and consume 6k calories, you will gain weight.

Calories still matter when IM. Intermediate fasting just makes it easier to reduce total calorie intake because you consume less meals per day

Top Bottom