Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Bulking What Does My Diet Need To Look Like?

TAURUS1977

I AM GOING TO BE BULKING UP FOR WINTER. WHAT DOES MY DIET NEED TO BE LIKE? WHAT % OF CARBS PROTEIN AND FAT DO I NEED TO TAKE IN? ALSO HOW MANY CALORIES DO I NEED EACH DAY? MY STATS ARE 6'2" 185 POUNDS 24 YEARS OLD.

It depends on what your current BF is and your body type, and if you're willing to sacrifice gains to minimize fat or vs.

My bulking plan is to eat as much as possible since i keep body fat off easily. I am the same size as you. But for the best gains keep the diet clean. High amounts of protein, and low carbs. Some people say eat over 300 grams of protein a day, but i do fine on 200-250.
If you got the cash though, get some shakes and take as many as you can hold.

TAURUS1977 said:
I AM GOING TO BE BULKING UP FOR WINTER. WHAT DOES MY DIET NEED TO BE LIKE? WHAT % OF CARBS PROTEIN AND FAT DO I NEED TO TAKE IN? ALSO HOW MANY CALORIES DO I NEED EACH DAY? MY STATS ARE 6'2" 185 POUNDS 24 YEARS OLD.
eat oatmeal for breakfast and red meat for every other meal with brown rice or a baked potato-avoid dairy and bread-you'll gain weight but not get fat

Top Bottom