Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to break a fast with training

ytTfge

I'm starting to get into intermittent fasting and learning about it. My question is if I were to work out in the mornings would I eat in a window after my workout or 4 hours or do I still need to wait till later in the day to do it. Same question if I work out in the evening how would you schedule your eating and workouts around that

the ideal situation is to train fasted then break the fast after, but there isn't a time you have to do it.

if you train in the morning and your window is the afternoon then just plan it that way. there is no need to eat right after a workout that is a myth

i train fasted these days so do a full body training faster then get a good refeed after coming out of the fast

the ideal situation is to train fasted then break the fast after, but there isn't a time you have to do it.

if you train in the morning and your window is the afternoon then just plan it that way. there is no need to eat right after a workout that is a myth

Stevesmi is our fasting guru

If you train in the morning, start re-feed after for how many hours your feeding time is. If you have to train at night, finish your re-feed 2 hours before training and after take only drinks

Top Bottom