Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wheatgrass good option

RickyIL

my supplement store that I go to which is next to my gym is now selling wheatgrass shots in a lot of guys are going over there and girls and taking one after the gym for a buck. Is this something that you guys do as well or is it something that I should be looking into oh, don't want to miss out on anything

I do drink wheatgrass daily with greens powder i feel helps my digestion a lot and detox

okay here is the thing with wheatrgrass:

humans CANNOT digest grass. we are not cows. if we could digest grass there would be no starving people in this world cause you could just eat grass outside. so it isn't something you should consume, if you cannot digest it then the benefits are nil and it will just stress out your gut. same goes for things like kale or cabbage which are very tough greens. that is why you notice when you eat them you get a tummy ache, that is cause it sits in your stomach

my supplement store that I go to which is next to my gym is now selling wheatgrass shots in a lot of guys are going over there and girls and taking one after the gym for a buck. Is this something that you guys do as well or is it something that I should be looking into oh, don't want to miss out on anything

You're not. It was a thing in the 80's and it's come back round again but we did ok in between.

wheatgrass is good for your digestion, but one small shot won't do much
For health benefit you would need a lot more veggies

Top Bottom