Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the tastiest thing you can do to make chicken taste better?

Shoot Me Up

right now i throw some tobasco sauce on it, but i wanted to know if there are any dresssings or sauces that i am aloud to have with it? thanks

ketchup, mustard, most low-fat dressings, Mrs. Dash, teryaki sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder... just a few of the things that I use

putting a little garlic salt and molly mcbutter on makes it taste better, the best thing though is cutting the piece up, throwing the pieces onto some salad and some ranch dressing on that, that is good but the dressing isnt too good for u.

The best taste is deep frying it and breading it, the healthiest is to grill it, and find low fat seasoning you like, that don't taste like crap. I hate chicken when its healthy, so I eat tuna instead.

I grill it with McCormick's Roasted Garlic Montreal Chicken seasoning. I don't even like to put anything else on it. Melts in your mouth:p

rez,
for low carb, mayo and dijionnaise is great...also some spices like curry powder or tobasco or hot sauce are low carb also. the previous recommended spices and flavorings are good too unless youre worried about high sodium, otherwise great

I like to stir fyr it with olive oil, lemon, and ginger, a little soy sauce and lots of veggies. BBQ sauce is good too. Cutting it up with some relish, celery, and carrot shavings makes a nice little salad.

Top Bottom