Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats my BF at?

right smack at 15.5% would be my guess.

why is your stomach bloated like that? do you consume dairy? soda? anything that would make you gassy? before you take pics gotta comp up a bit .. i would take pics in the morning next time dry before you eat or drink anything.

Don't know why. Maybe bcs I just drank a shake after my workout? I don't eat any dairy or drink soda.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

If thats 15%, then i must be -2%.. Judging by the pic you posted you are close to 19-20%. Chest looks okay but your waist is too thick and bloated, are you sucking in your stomach? Taking test and tren and looking like that, your diet must be wayyy off, or you're not doing enough cardio.

No I'm not sucking in my stomach. Diet could be better. With the holiday's threw everything off.

As far as cardio I'm do 30 mins 5 days a week after workouts. Incline 4.0 speed 4.0. Should I increase?

As far as cardio I'm do 30 mins 5 days a week after workouts. Incline 4.0 speed 4.0. Should I increase?

yes, increase cardio and decrease calories slowly, dont just up the cardio to a ridiculous amount or drop calories too quick..
6 days a week 45 min a day is enough, and 4.0 incline is not much, i suggest decreasing the speed to 3.0 and up the incline to 10.0, try to work your way up to that amount. Also decrease carbs slowly, try to lose weight by keeping as much protein and carbs as possible in your diet, this way you dont sacrifice muscle mass.
When you get to a low bf, like 12% or lower, then you can carb cycle to lose those last stubborn fat around the waist, for now just keep it simple, lower calories and add more cardio like i suggested.

Top Bottom