Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the most amount of protein you have ever eaten in one sitting??

biogeared

my personal best is an estimated 200grams. i was at a wedding (free food obviously), and protien aint cheap! so needless to say i engorged myself in turkey, and ham till i could no longer move. ;)
'
whats ur record?

i'm sure it was during one of my trips to all you can eat wings at Wild Wing Cafe back in my college days.......

well, if each wing has 5 grams of protein, and say I ate 50 wings, that would be 250 grams....although, they were always kinda smallish......i dunno

fuck dude thats a lot of wings. how much is the all u can eat dealy? i got 10 cent wings were i live, so thats pretty good.

biogeared said:
fuck dude thats a lot of wings. how much is the all u can eat dealy? i got 10 cent wings were i live, so thats pretty good.

well....it closed down....such a shame too. best fucking wings anywhere.....they had like 15 or 20 different sauces and shit.....:p i think the owner was in legal trouble and bolted or something.

it was like 15 all you can eat i think.....and it was always all you can eat during the week :p

Top Bottom