Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the minimal amount of protien to keep muscle while losing fat?

crimson coal

I am wondering the lowest amount protien to sustain muscle while trying to shed bodyfat. I am on fina and taking lipodrene which cuts down my appetite immensely. I need to make sure I get in at least the bottom amount of protien without going over to much. Summers comin up and I want to start leaning out. I have enough size on me even if I lose a bit of muscle in the process.
Thanks.

Why are you so concerned about taking in too much protein? I'd rather take in too much than too little. Plus the min. requirements vary based on your bodyweight and activity levels.

Just from personal diet experience, I need around 1.5 g/lb lbm to keep from losing muscle while cutting. It may be that it's because I'm in my mid 40's and in andropause though.

Outtlaw..I'm not to worried about getting to much in I guess..It's more or less my appetite has gone way down and I want to make sure I at least get in the minimum. I am trying to cut calories and want to just get in enough to keep most of the muscle I have but lose alot of the unwanted winter coat.

Outtlaw..I'm not to worried about getting to much in I guess..It's more or less my appetite has gone way down and I want to make sure I at least get in the minimum. I am trying to cut calories and want to just get in enough to keep most of the muscle I have but lose alot of the unwanted winter coat. I am turning 40 in June so I might be getting close to this andropause myself.

Im 5'6 196 to start cutting,I lost bf and gained lbm staying the same weight on anywhere from 130-150g a day,running prop however

Top Bottom