Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

New thread on this topic

There should be new thread on this topic, but anything on the training board doesn't get as many replies.

Actually, Arthur Jones recommended full body workouts 3 times a week with all out intensity!! (He has written the most intelligent stuff on training, in my opinion. look at the nautilus bulletins)

Dogg Crap recommends each body part 2 times per week too.

BodyByFinaplix said:

Hmm... I don't know, ask every Mr. Olympia before 1981 how they recovered. Prior to Menzer and Jones entering the scene, guys like Arnold and Ferigno seemed to be growing just fine on this frequincy, using less drugs than most amature level bodybuilders use today.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe bodybuilding is the only sport that relies heavily on weight training as the primary form of exercise, where any of the champions train a body part once a week, and the best guys in the sport train alot more frequintly. Why are so many juiceheads worried about overtraining? Alot of natural guys make great gains with high frequincy training, and the primary advantage enhanced atheletes have is accelerated recovery ability.

I gained 31 ibs and a great deal of strength, after taking the picture in my avatar, quite well training each body part 3 times a week. I never felt over-trained, or had periods of time in by bulking phase where I didn't gain strength or weight.

Re: New thread on this topic

Anakin said:
There should be new thread on this topic, but anything on the training board doesn't get as many replies.

Actually, Arthur Jones recommended full body workouts 3 times a week with all out intensity!! (He has written the most intelligent stuff on training, in my opinion. look at the nautilus bulletins)

Dogg Crap recommends each body part 2 times per week too.

No offense, but Arthur Jones is NOT a good training authority. He came up with 'principles' so that people would and use his machines in a certain way. Quite a few of his theories have been ripped apart and discarded by knowledgeable strength coaches.

Furthermore DC does NOT recomend each bodypart 2 times per week in most cases. He would have you aiming for double bodyweight (2g/lb) in protein for 6 meals a day though.

I don't personally agree with training each body part three times a week either. I grew up training around some great bodybuilders, Quad being one of them, and they never trained a major body part more than once a week. If you do an all out workout for your core bodyparts, there is no way you can duplicate that workout within 4-5 days.

Just my opinion.

eviction said:

good fucking god, how big are u? and what percentage is protein within your caloric intake

dude i'm 6'0" 135 lbs. eating all that tofu is how i got so swole. i'm ripped bro (ala brad pitt in fight club)

matto18 said:

dude i'm 6'0" 135 lbs. eating all that tofu is how i got so swole. i'm ripped bro (ala brad pitt in fight club)

brad pitt? I figured you were on the macauley caulkin stack.

hey BodyByFina, what are your measurements? its hard to tell , to put things in perspective i really dont know how big you are. and i'll try to put up some pics

all i gotta say is you guys are out of control with the amount of protein you are taking in. 500 grams is beyond excessive

Top Bottom