Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

i really hate to pick on you but maybe your not doing justice to your body, i mean from your pictures i dont think that you are fully benefitting from your workouts, if you say you eat at least 550 grams without shakes then i suppoes you eat close to 700 with shakes, and workout at least 6 days a week (im guessing on that one). But seriously you dont look that big and i dont think 300 less grams of protein would have made any difference

how long does it take you guys to eat?

if the food is bland it takes me forever to eat.......at least 15-20 minutes. if it's a shake i down it in about 30 seconds.

that's why i started liquifing my eggs and oats

calveless wonder said:

if the food is bland it takes me forever to eat.......at least 15-20 minutes. if it's a shake i down it in about 30 seconds.

No shit bro I'm a very slow eater and sometimes it takes me over an hour to finish a meal on a bad day. Liquids definitely go down much much quicker for me. The blender is my best friend.

Vectork39 said:
no offense dude but you dont look like a guy that ate 550+ grams of protein a day

??? I'm not plat, so I can't see the pictures very well in your gallery for comparison. Please post an enlarged one up on the thread.

Here are my pictures at the end of the bulking phase. I'm 15 ibs lighter right now, after dieting, but have not lost any lbm.
187e60c09fba138f80f38fa153a25364.jpg

e83d4f1ece386945fca076d4271a0779.jpg

2a090799a998707d3cc713cdf26678aa.jpg

Sorry I don't have any thigh pictures up. They are my best bodypart and tape at 29" currently. Honestly I don't think I'mn doing bad for someone who has been working out almost 4 years. I placed 3rd in my calss at my first show a couple years ago.

Stillgoing said:

How is it possible to train each body part 3x per week? And how could you possibly recover from that?

Hmm... I don't know, ask every Mr. Olympia before 1981 how they recovered. Prior to Menzer and Jones entering the scene, guys like Arnold and Ferigno seemed to be growing just fine on this frequincy, using less drugs than most amature level bodybuilders use today.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe bodybuilding is the only sport that relies heavily on weight training as the primary form of exercise, where any of the champions train a body part once a week, and the best guys in the sport train alot more frequintly. Why are so many juiceheads worried about overtraining? Alot of natural guys make great gains with high frequincy training, and the primary advantage enhanced atheletes have is accelerated recovery ability.

I gained 31 ibs and a great deal of strength, after taking the picture in my avatar, quite well training each body part 3 times a week. I never felt over-trained, or had periods of time in by bulking phase where I didn't gain strength or weight.

calveless wonder said:

I can knock down 8 oz of meat and salid in 2 minutes flat 10-12 times a day. I'm a fast eater. The trick is to not stop eating until you are done. Chew swallow, sip some water, chew swallow, sip some water, none-stop. It works very well.

BodyByFinaplix said:

I can knock down 8 oz of meat and salid in 2 minutes flat 10-12 times a day. I'm a fast eater. The trick is to not stop eating until you are done. Chew swallow, sip some water, chew swallow, sip some water, none-stop. It works very well.

cool, gonna try that....

Im with bbf I must keep eating,if I pace myself I wont get it all in, for me the highest ive been is 300g and I was stuffed,I try for 225-250 max carbs when bulking 300+ fats usually a few table spoons of flax in my shakes

Vectork39 said:
i really hate to pick on you but maybe your not doing justice to your body, i mean from your pictures i dont think that you are fully benefitting from your workouts, if you say you eat at least 550 grams without shakes then i suppoes you eat close to 700 with shakes, and workout at least 6 days a week (im guessing on that one). But seriously you dont look that big and i dont think 300 less grams of protein would have made any difference

I only eat that much when trying to make fast gains, and taking in alot of calories. Most of the time I stay between 200 and 300 grams a day. However I find that my heavy bulking phase each year (about 8 weeks), that taking in that much protien works very well.

Top Bottom