Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

Re: Re: 50 grams per serving??

OXANDRIN said:

if you were ever bulimic you would know that after 30 grams of protein (pehaps 1 skinless chicken breast. the food just sits in your stomach in an undigestest form. if you ate 10 chicken breast skinless and grilled. 12 hours later you could throw up the last few still intact (somewhat)

you body can only digest so much food (not only protein) at a time. meaning if you overeat it just sits there and causes all kinds of problems for your digestive system.

So who determined the 30 gram figure?

since beef has gone through the roof, I'm eating 20 whole eggs per day sunny side up, plus only 2 pounds of beef, 50g of protein shots a couple times per day is what I do, and couple other meals.

3 ribyes /d is buring too much money

FOR YOU
put 300g of protein in a massive gatorade bottle, with water, A's protein ($6/lbs) , cocoa power and take two gulps once an hour.

btw take the gatorade out of the bottle if you don't want the carbs.

I agree with ox huge amts of protein in one sitting is not the way to go.. i dont think 30g is the max.. but consistent protein intake during the day is the whay to go.. but i also believe that you need to spike the protein levels quickly at times.. morning/postworkout ad b4 bed. whey is the best for doing this.

also canned chicken is great for people on the go or with busy schedules

Re: Re: Re: 50 grams per serving??

Dial_tone said:

So who determined the 30 gram figure?

it doesn't matter. if you take in 500g of protein at once it will likely last you 12-24 hours. but if you will have problems related to overeating. i.e. constipation

also you will likely release excessive amounts of ghrelin and lower leptin.

Here's any easy 220

With Breakfast I have N-Large with milk, 60 gms

Mid day Isopure Zero Carb, 50 grms

Mid afternoon Isopure Zero Carb, 50 grms

Post training N-Large with milk, 60 grms

Meals

My breakfast almost always includes some form of meat, usually the cheap little eye of round steaks 23 grms

Lunch is usually a chicken breast or deli roast beef sandwich 25 grms with cottage cheese 15 grms or tuna and cottage cheese, 28 grms

Dinner is typical steak, chicken or pork 25 - 30 grms, usually some green crap that my wife insists on me eating, so throw in another 5 grms.

I usually have some natural p.butter about 10:30, 2 to 3 tblspns so that adds in about 25 grms

So there's roughly 340 grams, you could throw in a bar or two or a scoop here and there and easily hit your target.

BPP

Wow this thread is silly. Bear in mind the EFA's are of equal importance as protien for gaining muscle mass. Guys, on my last bulking phase I ate 550 grams of protien every day BEFORE adding in shakes. Meat, meat and more meat. Also, if you are only eating 6 meals a day, why bother to eat that much protien? Its a waste. 10-12 meals a day on a true mass building cycle is really essential, especially if you are juicing and hitting each body part at least 3 times a week (which you should be doing for optimal gains).

BodyByFinaplix said:
Wow this thread is silly. Bear in mind the EFA's are of equal importance as protien for gaining muscle mass. Guys, on my last bulking phase I ate 550 grams of protien every day BEFORE adding in shakes. Meat, meat and more meat. Also, if you are only eating 6 meals a day, why bother to eat that much protien? Its a waste. 10-12 meals a day on a true mass building cycle is really essential, especially if you are juicing and hitting each body part at least 3 times a week (which you should be doing for optimal gains).

How is it possible to train each body part 3x per week? And how could you possibly recover from that?

550 grams of protein is as silly as doing each bodypart 3X a week. For me that would mean doing legs and back in one workout and my intensity is too high to do that. I'm near wiped out after the first bodypart. I bet I haven't gone over 300 grams a day more 5 times in my entire life, but that's just me.
:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom