Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

BigTrix said:
Stillgoing - That's good layout for a busy work schedule, how large are the portions, and when do you train.....?????

The canned portions are 12oz for tuna and 13oz for chicken. Dinner is a decent portion for a big guy, but, really I can't eat that much at once. I consider my diet lots of small meals. Once I start eating bigger meals I fall into that trap of not being hungry soon enough to make sure I get the daily minimums in.

I train at 5:30am before work Tuesday and Thursday, then on Saturday and Sunday. Stationary bike at night 4 days a week.

you guys are some eating mother fuckers...i dont even got enough money to eat that much if i wanted to :D

Several Bags of chicken breast a week and whey shakes. I don't go out too often, so that saves a lot of money for food.

matto18 said:
500 grams of protein is pussy shit. i eat atleast 1000 grams everyday. most of it from tofu.

good fucking god, how big are u? and what percentage is protein within your caloric intake

I'm not a super high protein believer. If I get close to 250 grams that's enough for me.

genarr3 said:

I'm 5'11" 235lbs right now. But I'd puke if forced to eat a dozen whole eggs.

I guess I eat a bit different then alot of you guys. I eat small meals frequently. I MUST eat every 4 hours, even during sleep.

I also don't get much over 200 grams of protein a day, maybe 250 on a good day, but usually only around 200.

I really don't like protein shakes, haven't had one in awhile.

i take alot of time when i eat and i can eat alot of food at one sitting.......watching tv and eating takes ur mind off all the amounts of food :)

i'll argue this until the day i die.

protein amount (total daily consumption isn't as important as the timing of consuming those proteins.

for example.....

i could eat a huge breakfast with 50g of protein from egg whites and 50g from a shake.... 100g total for the meal

at lunch i chug another shake with 50g and have 3 chicken breasts around 60-80g of protein

now for dinner i could have a large 22oz tbone yielding 100 grams of protein

i've gone over 300 grams but what have i done for myself?

now on the other hand i could consume 4 light meals (consisting of 30-40 grams of protein at most!) at 7am, 12pm, 4pm. 8pm and add i scoop of whey protein with water ( 23g) at 10am. 2pm, 6pm. 10pm

this is about 220-240 grams of protein a day and it is way better than what is above it for muscle growth

Re: 50 grams per serving??

ArizonaFeeds said:
What about all that I have read in the past as far as that the body can only process as up to 50 or so grams at a time.

if you were ever bulimic you would know that after 30 grams of protein (pehaps 1 skinless chicken breast. the food just sits in your stomach in an undigestest form. if you ate 10 chicken breast skinless and grilled. 12 hours later you could throw up the last few still intact (somewhat)

you body can only digest so much food (not only protein) at a time. meaning if you overeat it just sits there and causes all kinds of problems for your digestive system.

Top Bottom