Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

tiger88 said:
damn bbf 52 inch chest is getting up there

and dont be hating on andy dick bros i know the personally he a good guy :)

Thanks. ALot of it is from my back thickness though. Now I just need to get my triceps up. I noticed a few weeks ago they are lagging behind, after finally getting my biceps up to par. Unfortunately for me heavy compound movements for me do not do alot for tricep mass. At one time I was close-gripping 315 for reps, and doing weighted dips with 180 ibs with 16" arms. I've noticed that they seem to resond very well to supersets, giant sets and drop sets, and I get a good burn if I incorporate alot of overhead tricep extentions (with a cambered bar or cables) and decline tricep extentions. The medial and rear head of my delts could use some work too. So that will be my focus for the rest of the winter.

Robert, I'm one of the lucky few who doesn't get protien farts. I've got a bro who is deadly at 300 grams a day. Anything with tomatoes in it though, and I'm in trouble. That sucks because I love spegetti and pizza on my refeed days.

Thanks for the routine Bro!

Good Luck

BodyByFinaplix said:

Thanks. ALot of it is from my back thickness though. Now I just need to get my triceps up. I noticed a few weeks ago they are lagging behind, after finally getting my biceps up to par.

good work- 52" chest. well i guess everyones major chest mass is from the back rather than the pecs.
maybe u should try those dc stretches for ur tri's.

silver_shadow said:

good work- 52" chest. well i guess everyones major chest mass is from the back rather than the pecs.
maybe u should try those dc stretches for ur tri's.

I don't remember exactally what DC recomends for triceps, but I'm an advocate of weighted stretches. I usually just us a dumbell in one hand behind the head for my tri's.

Top Bottom