Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the easiest way to get 400+ grams protein everyday?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I dont know how some of these guys get 500 grams a day, that must cost a fortune. I will be needing about 400 grams a day and I wanted your ideas for the best foods/easiest to eat foods. I will be eating 6 times a day so about 70 grams a meal, give or take over the day.

Man, that is tough. I can barely get in 200 (granted, I'm on a CKD).

I think the best thing you might need to do is just stock up on Protein from www.proteinfactory.com

I'd never come close to hitting my 200/day without my 5-7 scoops a day (I just don't eat that much volume). Really, protein isn't that expensive when you break it down per meal. The 5lbs of Whey that I bought ran me $32.00 shipped and it should last me almost a month (around 25 days to be exact and since I get a cheat day every 10 days I really can stretch it on out).

When you break it down a little over 60 meals worth of protein for .50 cents a serving is pretty cheap, a hell of a lot cheaper than eating out and still cheaper than eating out of the grocery store (and I have eating at the grocery store for about $13/week down to a science ;)

Of course, I do realize that the protein you're looking at is probably more than mine. Just break it down to a "per meal" basis and see what you're looking at. You might still come out cheaper than you are right now.

there is a the same post in the anabolic forum with tons of responses maybe u wrote it i dunno.

shakes, and natty PB/milk with every meal seem to help

Top Bottom