Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats % of body fat should you have reccomended before bulking?

akaba

hey! yea i was just wondering what the best % bodyfat reccomended to have before u start to bulk ???? does it matter??? i herd that if u are more fat than muscular it is better to cut first ebfore bulking because for every 4 pounds of weight that u put on, 1 pound would be muscle the rest fat! "testosterone magazine"

the ideal %BF is very individual thing, i personally would not go over 10%BF during any bulking program, going over 10% will make it a bitch to diet off the extra fat afterwards, not to mention looking like a fat lop of shit during the bulking

serge said:
the ideal %BF is very individual thing, i personally would not go over 10%BF during any bulking program, going over 10% will make it a bitch to diet off the extra fat afterwards, not to mention looking like a fat lop of shit during the bulking

i agree... its an individual thing... really more of a mental thing.. just gotta keep your cardiovascular system in shape. but i disagree... going over 10% is not going to make you look like a fat lop of shit...unless you were saying that is your own personal evaluation of yourself when your bulking..

im perfectly happy at 15%...if i get higher than that.. then i will start to cut

dude.....

the lower the better, but i wouldn't start a bulker before hitting 10%.

Top Bottom