Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best diet for fastest fat loss possible (no matter how low cal intake is)

transformK2

whats the best diet for fastest fat loss possible (no matter how low cal intake is)

i gotta shed like 25lb of fat and i wanna know what is the best way to shed 25lb of pure fat fast as possible, i dont really care if its healthy or not. thats the least of my concerns . i just gotta shed this or ill go insane.

and i dont want to plan meals nor cook them.

i want to eat same thing every day . so i dont have to worry about counting stupid cals or carbs or fat or anything.

i wanna eat same thing all day every day and buy the stuff in advance.

Anyone?i dont care if i lose muscle cuz i dont have much to begin with im like 210lb 6 feet tall.

Should i go on an all protein diet? where i only drink protein shakes? 0 carb/0 fat?

hold on bro :)

you sound desperate , you will not gonna be able to shed it overnight

this is a HARD TO FOLLOW but very EFFECTIVE PLAN

wake up - Aerobics on empty stomach

meal 1 - egg whites + oatmeal + 1 banana

meal 2- chicken breast and brown rice and some veggies

meal 3 - protein shake + healthy fats ( flax seed oil )

- weight training

meal 4- protein shake + bananas + 1 glass orange juice

meal 5 - chicken breast , brown rice and some veggies

meal 6 - Protein shake + healthy fats ( flax seed oil )

You will get bored , but it works , and it works a LOT

Victor

Way too many carbs/sugars above IMO to lose pure fat.

PWO meals are lacking neccessary foods for optimal glycogen replinishment and muscular recovery.

As well, "on" days or days you train are indicative of a different layout than those days one does not workout. They are never the same.

Definitely not the fastest way.

~SC~

LOL.

400 calories a day, DNP, T3 and high doses of steroids are probably your best bet for rapid fat loss and (some) muscle preservation.

Even though that would work i wouldn't recommend it.

LOL are you out of your mind

400cals + dnp/T3

fuck dnp, i tried it once its unbearable. .

is it ok to go on a 0 carb diet all protein very low fat. like 1200-1300cals basically eat nothing but fish (sole) protein powder, protein bars. nothing else?

pop in a multi vitamin. no weight training for a month or 2 until i shed all the fat . i aint training on a low cal diet fuck no.

Myanmars Finest said:
LOL.

400 calories a day, DNP, T3 and high doses of steroids are probably your best bet for rapid fat loss and (some) muscle preservation.

Even though that would work i wouldn't recommend it.

For whomever missed it - this IS sarcasm, a joke and not something to actually do.

Top Bottom