Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your thoughts on Sugar Free gum while doing CDK .. sugar alcohol carbs?

Savage

Are sugar alcohol carbs from a peice of sugar free chewing gum ok? I don't chew gum one stick after the other but it helps when not able to eat and fights bad breath?

I think it would be ok, as long as it is not over 3 pieces a day spread out evenly, and you don't go over your 30g Carb max limit per day (including sugar alcohols). But the best bet is to eat one and then test with a Keto stick

sugar alcohols reglycogenate the liver. you could probably get off with what Slugfast suggested, but it is generally agreed that you should avoid chewing sugar free gum on a keto diet.

Is there any gum that can be chewed on the diet, because I always chew gum 24/7 minus sleep time (have been off it for a week, but the cravings are coming back)?

I chew alot of gum , but typically include it in my CArb counts, I like the POLAR ICE stuff by whoever makes it. Its 2g Sugar Alcohol per stick, but I figure that the flavor lasts long enough for me as long as I keep it below 3 sticks a day

i just made this exact thread about 2 wks ago. there are more answers + suggestions there.

What about a lot of these sugar-free mints? Some of them contain sorbital..does that interupt keto?

I'm about to go on ckd, but I need something to deal with what I hear results in bad breath, lol.

listerine strips, brush teeth like 6x/day, listerine itself, green tea also helps to kill bad breath bacteria... read this in most recent issue of mens health :p

Top Bottom