Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your thoughts of getting a Vitamix blender?

cfennerr

Hi everyone,

I am looking to go on a strict diet, but I can't stand eating veggies unless its a salad with lots of croutons and ranch. Obviously that is bad, but I stumbled onto green smoothies and it looks like the perfect way to get veggies for someone like me.

Anyways after looking into it I found a ton of people recommend a Vitamix blender for green smoothies as it's one of the best blenders and can blend ever the toughest seeds. Is this true?

I looked at their store https://secure.vitamix.com/Certified-Reconditioned-Products.aspx and found they are having a sale on their reconditioned blenders which seems like a lot for a blender, but it's a small investment for my health I am willing to take.

I even found a code for free shipping 06-008426 which saves me an extra $25.

It is very tempting as I've heard they can normally go for over $600 easily and I would get a nice variable speed version for about $300 with the sale and free shipping code.

I just want to hear your thoughts on if its a good investment into my health if I will use it on a regular basis.

Thanks!

if you got the cash it's a great investment and excellent product to have. you can do anything with it. they're awesome.

I had one for 20 years + no bullshit. However the new ninja that is around 300 bucks is as good as a vita mix it might not last 20 years but its damn good. I use it mix all of green shakes and it does a damn good job.

I've always wanted a VitaMix. I do like the Nutribullet. Most of the things I make are protein smoothies/shakes. Nothing too dramatic with a variety of ingredients.

Got two Nutribullets for the price of one. Can't beat it!

Top Bottom