Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your opinion about lamb?

Jjkramon

I really like the taste ofthe lamb, but this is some fat and greasy meat. How can I cook it tomake it healthier? I could eat veal or something like that, but Ireally like that taste of lamb, and want to eat it regularly. Theonly problem is that it is a fat meat.

The lamb meat itself is rather good, and it is just as healthy as other meats if you remove all that fat. Me myself I eat lamb regularly, and I just remove all the fat that is there before cooking, and it comes out just fine. It can be a bit of a pain in the ass to remove all that fat, but this way you are getting a very clean and healthy meat.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]There is nothing wrong with lamb. All things in moderation.

Lamb can be slightly higher in calories than other meats, but that can be offset when you remove some of the fat from a cut of
[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]lamb.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]If you remove all visible fat and then bake, broil or BBQ the lamb it'll be a pretty low fat protein source. Just mindfully eat it and watch your portion size because it'll be much higher in fat and calories then lean protein sources like skinless chicken breast. [/FONT]

Nothing wrong with adding lamb to your diet. Just cut off any excess fat you can see to keep it as lean as possible. If you don't cook it with added fats or sauces it can be a really good choice. I wouldn't eat it every single day but it can be a part of a good diet.

Top Bottom