Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is your most stubborn fat area?

what is the most stubborn fat??

• ass fat

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • lower back fat

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • just under the belly button

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • thigh fat

• high tricep (bingo arms)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • other

• Total voters
I hate my "love handles", there isn't a lot of fat back there but my lower back is well developed and my thick waste just makes it look worse.:mad:

stomach :(

BTW I have both fat and water retention on my stomach :mad:

VooDoo Lady said:
I was just discussing this with my husband yesterday - I have 11% BF at 130 and there is fat at the bottom of my ass that is so bad that I would feel comfortable ion a bathing suit right now.

I'm not getting ready for a comp or anything so I DON'T want to loose anymore BF, and I know one cannot spot reduce...I don't know what to do! :bawling:

I've cut out cardio almost entirely, so my body won't feel the need to try to hang on to that last bit o' fat. Any ideas??

VDL

Love handles are the last to go for me.

Voo Doo Lady do heavy squats help?

you can't spot reduce
==> squat won't let you lose fat on your ass :(

i used to have that "LOWER FAT UNDER THE BELLY BUTTON" or whaeva its called but past 6 months or so in college i walk alot of stairs 6flights up 6flights down atleast 3x a day thats why i dont do cardio now when im cutting but i did notice that my lower part doesn't stick out as much due to fact of stairs,read somewhere that the more leg movements u do and stuff it helps it look like its goin in i cant explain but u get the idea:)

My problem area is my lower stomach, I have a 4 pack, I would like to get a 6 pack, maybe one day I will have one.

Top Bottom