Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What your maintenance calories?

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
Just curious what BF%, height & weight you are and what your maintenance calories are? Also how do you track it?

I'm 6 foot 194 about 9%BF and I estimate my maintenance around 2750 calories. I just track my weekly average weight and weekly avg calories and have a spreadsheet with years worth of data work with... Yeah I'm insane, I know....but I have a spreadsheet for everything. Lol.

I might be 8% not sure def under 10%.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

i'm 5'6" and i am around 7-9% body fat for the past 3 years straight and have stayed between 170-180 pounds depending on if i am on cycle or not. off cycle low 170's

i don't count calories

i eat in a time restricted window healthy food. 0 cheat meals

i stay lean year round and my metabolism is primed

i'm 5'6" and i am around 7-9% body fat for the past 3 years straight and have stayed between 170-180 pounds depending on if i am on cycle or not. off cycle low 170's

i don't count calories

i eat in a time restricted window healthy food. 0 cheat meals

i stay lean year round and my metabolism is primed
Do you train in a fasted state?

Do you train in a fasted state?

if i train in the morning until midday i train fasted

if my workout is late in the day i will eat light leading up to it but i much prefer to workout early in the day fasted that is when i am most optimal

when i was more heavier in my early to mid 30's and i weighed closer to 200 and benching 400+ i would get in a meal like eggs, rice and fruit around 2 hours prior, and i might have even had a tablespoon of raw honey too

if i train in the morning until midday i train fasted

if my workout is late in the day i will eat light leading up to it but i much prefer to workout early in the day fasted that is when i am most optimal
Interesting, I wish I could not count calories but I'm not disciplined enough and prob have a binge eating disorder that I can only keep in check by logging every single thing I eat.

Just curious what BF%, height & weight you are and what your maintenance calories are? Also how do you track it?

I'm 6 foot 194 about 9%BF and I estimate my maintenance around 2750 calories. I just track my weekly average weight and weekly avg calories and have a spreadsheet with years worth of data work with... Yeah I'm insane, I know....but I have a spreadsheet for everything. Lol.

i track with a journal

my maintenance is around 3000cal i hit that daily

i track with a journal

my maintenance is around 3000cal i hit that daily
How much do you weigh? I wish I could get my maintenance to 3000. Even at my maintenance at 2750 I'm hungry pretty much all the time

i like to ball not just maintain
getting 4000-5500 calories with my trenbolone run
low calories and tren is why dudes be getting angry

6 foot tall and 190 pounds with body fat single digits. I cycle calories daily

Top Bottom