Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What your maintenance calories?

I haven't tracked calories in a long time but I am 5'7", 165lbs, and 12-13% body fat. I just eat in a window and a little more on the weekends. All I focus on is good food choices.

Just curious what BF%, height & weight you are and what your maintenance calories are? Also how do you track it?

I'm 6 foot 194 about 9%BF and I estimate my maintenance around 2750 calories. I just track my weekly average weight and weekly avg calories and have a spreadsheet with years worth of data work with... Yeah I'm insane, I know....but I have a spreadsheet for everything. Lol.

I might be 8% not sure def under 10%.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

It is different from person to person depending on size and activity level, a 150lbs MMA fighter that trains 3hr per day may need more calories than a 200lbs bodybuilder that lifts weights 1-2hrs per day 4 days per week.

everyone is different, i’m 2500
I'm probably gonna throw back 6000 calories today because everyone is gonna lay out their shitty food in front of my binge eating disordered ass. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fuck it. Back on the grind tomorrow...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom