Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Your Favorite Cheat Food?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHEAT FOOD?

• CHEESE CAKE

Votes: 21 5.9%
  • CHOCOLATE CAKE

Votes: 24 6.7%
  • PIZZA

Votes: 188 52.8%
  • CHINESE FOOD

Votes: 61 17.1%
  • CARROT CAKE

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 57 16.0%

• Total voters
i'm ready right now to chow down on that list of cheat foods. Aaaah, only 7 more weeks to go till i cheat.

D00fy said:
chinese food ,sesame chicken or orange chicken YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM

Word!!! I chose PF Chang's Spicy Chicken... and, best part yet, IT'S LOW IN CARBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (obviously without the rice)

Interesting. I don't really cheat.... sometimes I cave in when I can't take the cravings anymore, but then I usually just eat whatever is there.... usually just sandwiches and stuff. Nothing too bad.

But at the end of my last cutting phase, I was craving something caloric SO bad.... and I was really exhausted and weak too.

My sister and I would go to the supermarket and just LOOK at the food.... and point out which foods we would like to eat the most.

We got a few weird looks. Spending an hour in the supermarket, browsing very thoroughly.... and then leaving without buying anything.

Ohhhhh, ice cream! Cookies and creme, specifically! Heated up in the microwave so it's all melty. And Devil Dogs! I'm a grown woman but I love me some Devil Dogs!

DoubleStuf Oreos, too!

As for pizza, I haven't been in a pizzaria in years. I know I'd just surrender and have 12 pies.

chocolate cake
ben and jerrys ice cream, i don't give a shit which flavor there all amazing, concession obession is the best though
cookies
chips and salsa
papa johns pizza
rice crispie treats
brownies
sugary cereal
alcohol
dougnuts
in and out burgers.....

shit im hungry now

fucking diet

Top Bottom