Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Your Favorite Cheat Food?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHEAT FOOD?

• CHEESE CAKE

Votes: 21 5.9%
  • CHOCOLATE CAKE

Votes: 24 6.7%
  • PIZZA

Votes: 188 52.8%
  • CHINESE FOOD

Votes: 61 17.1%
  • CARROT CAKE

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 57 16.0%

• Total voters
Wynnyelle:

Your list is as long as mine would be! Adding to yours...

Again, Pancakes!
Warm, chewy, crusty WHITE bread. It's almost like candy to me.
Homemade cookies
Dark chocolate with red wine - and a good book, but that doesn't count. They just go together for me.
Pizza, pizza, pizza
Thai food...

My favorite cheat food is some local honey mixed in with some natural peanut butter, spread across a serving or two of reduced fat trisquits.

peanut butter is a cheat food?

I loooooove peanut butter, but I have it every day, and don't call it a "cheat food"! I tell myself it's for "good fats" and it generally keeps me satisfied. For some reason, I eat more if I don't get a little fat from my peanut butter.
I LOVE WARM CRANBERRY SCONES WITH CURRANT JELLY. No, I'm not English, but I love these $@%#$^ things with their delicate hint of orange. When I went to the UK last summer, I must have gained five-ten pounds just from eating these lovely biscuity/buttery inventions! Nordstrom's has some killer scones. Luckily I passed the clotted cream (butter, sort-of). My "bad foods" aren't run-of-the-mill. I'm not into doughnuts, loads of chocolate, ice cream. I love bulky bready things, just carby things in general. I'll gorge on Corn Chex or Corn bran, Muselix, Fruit and Fibre, basicaly any kind of cereal that's "healthy". GOOD bakery bread, of any type, still warm and soft with a crispy crunchy crust, especially seseme-italian and WHEAT BREAD is my bain. Once I ate a good half of a medium loaf of wheat bread, it was soooo goood. Most people crave fatty foods, I'm a weirdo who craves carbs, and I've always been this way!

I WASN'T GOING TO ANSWER THIS ONE BECAUSE OF TEMPTATION...ARGHHH..

1-SKOR BLIZZARD @ DQ
2-WHOPPER AND FRENCH FRIES
3-LARGE ASS PIZZA...

PUT A DESPERATE SEEKING WOMAN IN FRONT OF ME AND A BLIZZARD(SKOR) ON CHEAT DAY...AND THE WOMAN WILL LOSE...NO DOUBT.:)

Reading all of this is making my mouth water.DAMNIT!!!
But I'm strong and can wait until Saturday to eat one large cheese pizza from Domino's and about a pint of any ice cream I can find.

Popeye's fried chicken is pretty much the only bad thing I
eat. Its unbelieveably high in fat (although I hear Keyshawn
Johnson eats it 5 times a week)

Top Bottom