Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Your Favorite Cheat Food?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHEAT FOOD?

• CHEESE CAKE

Votes: 21 5.9%
  • CHOCOLATE CAKE

Votes: 24 6.7%
  • PIZZA

Votes: 188 52.8%
  • CHINESE FOOD

Votes: 61 17.1%
  • CARROT CAKE

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 57 16.0%

• Total voters
Mmmmmmm Doooouuughnuuuuts...-H. Simpson Esq

Before I state my gluttonous food requirements for cheating may I just say, I have not been registered here long. But I am so glad I joined...However being in London I always seem to get here a different times to so many people to join in... oh well...

You guys are so excellent, informative and funny, and some of the people's end sginature's and quotes are so brilliant. So can I say to rmurf62 your quote of 'There's Plenty of Business Like Showbusiness' has just made me laugh very hard. Thank you.

I love to cheat on

Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream (surely the ultimate nearest sexual experience Ice Cream has to offer)

Pizza, Peanut Butter (Especially Sun Pat Big Crunch) which I wish I had never eaten, because I have a horrendous jones for it now. Cheeecake, and Chocolate Central and of course the one thing I don't eat all week....Bread (Yum)

I'm going to cry into my Protein now.

S

:p IN-N-OUT burgers. I call them IN-N-Fat. They are by far the best burgers EVER.

Fried Chicken
Calzone
Crab and cream cheese filled wantons
Anything from Max's (Bay Area)
Cheese enchilada's with chips and salsa and guacamole and rice and refried beans,chile rellenos and sopapillas.
Donuts
Garlic French Bread
Crawfish Etoufe
French Fries and ranch dressing

The list goes on and on and on........

i don't know i personally love chinese food, it's awsome, i give it 2 thumbs up ...it a great cheat food and an awsome bulk up food.... high protein ..greasy and carbs lol mmmmmm sounds great

Why do we love so much what is forbidden?
I used to have that sort of feeling for egg and bacon breakfast, then I went on a keto diet and after 2 days it meant nothing for me; I was desperate for some 'healthy' cereal breakfast.
I have tons of cheat food, but sweets is the most naughty. It has bad greasy fats + sugars. The day they'll tell me to eat sweets because they are good for training...maybe I won't like them anymore.

Am I the only one who drinks on my cheat days?

vodka and cranberry juice martini's
corona and lime
lime margaritas

Chocolate (cheesecake or otherwise)
creamy pasta dishes
fresh seafood with butter
pizza pizza
air popped popcorn with butter and salt

hey super, i don't know if i ever tried cheating w/ drinks i'm just always sooooo hungry w/out food

Top Bottom