Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will eating better do for me

alright so here is my list of foods to bulk up on

oats
sweet potatoes or brown rice
natural peanut butter - is there anything wrong with the no need to stir kind as long as it only has peanuts and oil, and a little sugar?
milk
cottage cheese
greek yogurt
almonds
protein bars
casein/whey
fruits
vegetables
chicken/turkey/tuna

anything else?

I was an ectomorph when i was younger too .. but now my metabolism has slowed way down. also it depends on the kind of job you have.

by eating healthy you are getting in nutrition which will help grow your muscles and make you feel good. mcdonalds has no nutrition, its full of preservatives and you know better than that.. if you are having to resort to mcdonalds to get in your desired caloric intake then you just aren't eating right to begin with. thats just the lazy way of doing things.

full discretion i ate like shit from 19 to about 24.. pizza, ice cream, cookies, white pasta, lots of milk, sugary cereals, tons of red meat, BBQ, mcdonalds, cheese fries, restaurant food, alcohol almost daily. pretty typical of guys your age to let themselves go. i had enough though and set a goal and totally changed my eating habits.

alright so here is my list of foods to bulk up on

oats
sweet potatoes or brown rice
natural peanut butter - is there anything wrong with the no need to stir kind as long as it only has peanuts and oil, and a little sugar?
milk
cottage cheese
greek yogurt
almonds
protein bars
casein/whey
fruits
vegetables
chicken/turkey/tuna

anything else?

swap out milk for water and fresh fruit juice.

natural peanut butter is fine unless you are allergic, nuts and seeds make great snacks .

everythign else looks good.. cage free eggs are amazing .. i eat 2-3 of them scrambled everyday before the gym.

Top Bottom