Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is a typical lunch?

Darius32

So what is your typical lunch looking like these days
I started working out of an office again after COVID and we go out to eat cause we have a 45 minute lunch break in downtown. A lot of the guys in my office eat really bad lol. What are some healthy options when we go to lunch?

good question here

if you eat out you need to stay away from the refined oils and condiments. those are the killers. most of these quick lunch places cook with poor ingredients cause they are cheap, taste satiating, and help preserve food

that is the problem. you can gain a lot of bad pounds and destroy your health eating like this. i know cause it happened to me in my early 20's when i worked out of an office and we all went out to eat and would grab a quick but unhealthy lunch

consider packing your own food, plus you will feel much better in the afternoon

So what is your typical lunch looking like these days
I started working out of an office again after COVID and we go out to eat cause we have a 45 minute lunch break in downtown. A lot of the guys in my office eat really bad lol. What are some healthy options when we go to lunch?

i would bring your own food, like make it at home and bring it to work
chicken and rice is the way

Top Bottom