Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the total amount of fat the body can process in one sitting? 30g, 40g, 50g?

M56M

What is the amount of fat that the body can process at one sitting?? And what is optimal to space it out? hours: 2, 2 1/2, 3 ??

Example: most people say that 40grams of protein is max.

Is there a difference between saturated, monosaturated etc etc

Example: Does Flaxseed oil burn quicker easier than Mayo/bacon??

M56M

Your body will process all of it. I'm talking big numbers - say 500 grams of fat - your intestines would absorb nearly 100 percent of that (~97%). The body is very effecient in absorbing calories in order to survive and fuel itself.

hinson4 said:
Your body will process all of it. I'm talking big numbers - say 500 grams of fat - your intestines would absorb nearly 100 percent of that (~97%). The body is very effecient in absorbing calories in order to survive and fuel itself.

Well at what point are you worrying about putting fat on, as in body fat(as in love handles etc.), becuae i am on a CKD diet and am just wondering what would be a good amount to distribute in every meal.

M56M

M56M said:

Well at what point are you worrying about putting fat on, as in body fat(as in love handles etc.), becuae i am on a CKD diet and am just wondering what would be a good amount to distribute in every meal.

M56M

Well as you know, anything above maintenance will lead to weight gain (not just adipose tissue obviously...but still...) and the same is true when you are on CKD....stay below maintenance levels and you shouldn't gain (regardless of how much fat you have at any given time).

I wouldn't go over 30g in one meal personally - but as long as you are within your caloric range for the day it shouldn't matter too much...and you will continue to lose weight. Splitting it up like that will mean you have more meals in one day (the theory being that your metabolism will stay fired up with the continous flow of calories).

Top Bottom